Six-line, mid-range IP desk phone with color
VVX 350 Business IP Phone
The Polycom VVX 350 business IP desk phone is a high-quality, six-line, color, mid-range IP phone designed for small- to medium-sized businesses. It’s ideal for knowledge workers and call center operators who need to handle a moderate or high volume of calls, and whose work demands reliable connectivity.
- The VVX 350 offers both Polycom HD Voice™ and Polycom Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience — voice clarity.
- HD Voice™ delivers superior, high-definition sound quality through industry-leading, advanced voice processing capabilities.
- The Polycom’s exclusive Acoustic Fence technology keeps business conversations free from extraneous noises, echoes and distractions.
The VVX 350 is easy to use and reliable. End users will find that it combines an attractive new ergonomic hardware design with an intuitive user interface that reduces the time spent learning new features and functions. However, the VVX 350 goes beyond being just a cost-effective communication device. It’s an IP phone designed to improve collaboration and enable greater productivity in the workplace.
- The Polycom VVX 350 integrates seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments. The enterprise-grade, web-based configuration tool simplifies the installation of the VVX 350, a breeze, allowing administrators to easily provision large numbers of phones throughout the entire organization.
- The VVX 350 phones are easy to deploy and administer for service providers and IT staff via broad, standards-based and open APIs.