The Cisco SGE2000 24-Port Gigabit Switch (Figure 1) helps maximize system availability, with fully redundant stacking and dual images for resilient firmware upgrades. The switch helps secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, access control lists (ACLs), denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced quality of service (QoS) and traffic-management features help ensure clear and reliable voice and video communications.
The Cisco SGE2000 includes an intuitive, secure management interface, enabling you to take advantage of the comprehensive feature set for a better-optimized, more secure network.
Cisco SGE2000 Features
● Twenty-four 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
● Four Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) slots (shared with four copper ports) for fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
● Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades
● Up to 48-Gbps, nonblocking, store-and-forward switching capacity
● Simplified QoS management using 802.1p, differentiated services (DiffServ), or (ToS) traffic prioritization specifications
● Fully resilient stacking for optimized growth with simplified management
● ACLs for granular security and QoS implementation
● Can be configured and monitored from a standard web browser
● Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL encryption
● 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
● Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks
● Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
● User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
● Increased bandwidth and added link redundancy with link aggregation
● Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities, including back pressure, multicast, and broadcast flood control
● Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
● Jumbo frame support up to 10KB
● Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3 and Remote Monitoring (RMON) support
● Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
● Simple, one-step automated installation and initial configuration
There are no reviews yet.