Cisco SFE2000P Product Details
Cisco SFE2000P is optimized to maximize the system availability with fully redundant Stacking. In addition, this model includes Redundant Power, and Dual Images for resilient firmware upgrades.
The switch provides a secure network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication. Also, the SFE2000P features Access Control Lists, DOS Prevention, and MAC filtering. The quality of service and traffic management features ensure clear and reliable connections.
The Cisco SFE2000P 24-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch is optimized for maximum system availability. It does this with redundant stacking and dual images for resilient firmware upgrades.
The Cisco switch is able to secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication. The Cisco SFE2000P also has, access control lists , denial-of-service prevention, and MAC filtering. The enhanced QoS and traffic management ensure reliable communications.
For wireless or voice over IP (VoIP) applications, the Cisco SFE2000P supports the IEEE 802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet. The power control automatically detects PoE before providing power, with automatic load sensing.
For safety, each of the 24 ports has independent overload protection. In addition, this model has LED lights to show power status.
The SFE2000P includes an smart, secure management interface. So you can utilize the switch’s extensive set of features. All this, resulting in a better-optimized, more secure network.
Additional Cisco SFE2000P Features
- Designed for small businesses that require speed, flexibility, and performance
- Power over Ethernet easily and powers wireless access points, cameras, and other network-connected devices
- The ability to manage several switches as a single switch to support growing businesses
- QoS helps ensure a consistent network experience, supporting applications including voice, video, and data storage
- Strong security protects traffic to keep unauthorized users off the network
Christopher D. –
Good access time, easy connection for my IP Cameras, no technical issues.