Arris TM822G Cable Modem Product Details
The Arris TM822G Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8×4 E-MTA modem delivers two lines of VoIP service, ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options (8hr & 12hr) to support telephony service during power outages. Please note that backup batteries are sold separately.
Designed to support services desired most by advanced users, the Arris TM822G enables the home or small business user to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8×4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features, and IPv6 support.
Superior Speeds & Voice Performance
With the Arris TM822G, your network can handle data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps! This level of service competes against VDSL and fiber options that may be available and makes this device more future proof. Additionally, the TM822G delivers full support for a variety of voice codecs. This includes HD Voice support, as well as multiple call signaling methods such as NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0 IMS.
The Arris advanced diagnostics feature offers easy troubleshooting and provides unique diagnostic tools which increase reliability of voice services. Please check with your cable provider for compatibility before ordering.
Additional Arris TM822G Features
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring
- Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting – Call Quality Metrics for last fifty (50) calls
There are no reviews yet.