Arris TM822A Product Details
The Arris TM822A Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8×4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (E-MTA) delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), and ultra-high speed data access.
Designed to support a triple play package, the TM822A enables you to address productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8×4 bonded channel cable environment. Additionally, this model features Arris voice and battery back-up features, as well as IPv6 support. Please note that battery backup is only featured in the TM822G version of this item.
Superior Wired Speeds & Voice Performance
Your home or business can have speeds of more than 300 Mbps simply by installing the TM822A. This Arris modem also offers full support for a variety of voice codecs, including HD Voice and multiple call signaling methods such as NCS, Legacy SIP, and PacketCable 2.0 IMS.
The Arris advanced diagnostics feature offers easy troubleshooting and provides diagnostic tools for the most reliable user experience.
Additional Arris TM822A Features
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products
- Two independent 96MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels up to 1GHz
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Loop Diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring
- Advanced Diagnostics for easy troubleshooting – Call Quality Metrics showing data on the last fifty (50) calls