We are seeking a highly competent & intrinsically motivated assistant for our office! This role is a critical component of our SW Portland team, so we are looking to hire as soon as possible. There are currently 2 openings for this position.
Because of the importance of this position, please make sure to read our ad carefully so that you are aware of the responsibilities and requirements of the position before applying!
About the Job
Production Technicians at Hazel Networks make everything possible! As a technician, you will be responsible for testing, refurbishing, and implementing our data erasure process with each device.
From cleaning each device, to power testing and using tools to refurbish each device, consistency is key with this position!
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and remember instructions for future use.
- Good dexterity, attention to detail, and communication skills are required for this position.
- Ability to sit and work on repetitive tasks for long periods of time. Visual acuity including color, depth perception and field of vision is required.
- Basic knowledge of safe and effective operation of tools, such as a Buffing Wheel and/or Dremel.
- Ability to compress a foot pedal while simultaneously focusing on the task at hand.
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal standard operation and safety instructions.
- Extensive experience not required, just a willingness to learn.
- Ability to sit at a work station for 4-7 hours per day.
- Employees may also be required to occasionally stand, bend and kneel.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- A high school degree or equivalency is required. Be a team player.
Schedule & Pay
$15 – $16/hr depending on experience
Weekly payment via check or direct deposit
M – Th: 9AM – 3PM
We are small business local to SW Portland area seeking self-motivated & hard working applicants!
We have a vibrant passion for our work, and we believe that hard work and accuracy can be accomplished in an energetic, creative, and fun atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you!
Other Job Prerequisites
- High School or equivalent required
- Previous experience in a warehouse or factory setting
- Previous experience with general mechanical assembly
- Experience in basic PC repairs/maintenance a plus