Inventory Management Assistant
This position requires working independently without much contact with other staff and no contact with any customers.
Our ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, sharp vision, strong work ethic, reliable, and continues learning to improve their work quality. You’ll be required to sometimes stand for periods longer than 3 hours at a time.
Employees in this position work in a team-based assembly line doing multiple production tasks such as opening packages, breaking down cardboard boxes, testing products, cleaning electronics, inventory organization, packaging, supplies allocation, and shipping.
We are recruiting now for positions we plan to fill as soon as possible. We are looking to hire 2 new employees.
- Good dexterity, attention to detail, & communication skills are required for this position.
- Ability to sit and work on repetitive tasks for long periods of time. Visual acuity including color, depth perception and field of vision is required.
- Basic knowledge of safe and effective operation of tools, such as dremel, box cutter, and air compressor.
- Often requires working independently without much contact with other staff, perfect for easily following Covid safety guidelines.
- Our work environment thrives in a start-up type culture – a workingenvironment that is both fast paced and casual.
Education & Experience:
- Experience with networking equipment, such as modems and routers is helpful but not required
- Inventory organization / management & shipping / receiving in a retail or warehouse setting is helpful but not required
- Experience cleaning / fixing / buffing / polishing plastics is helpful but not required
Send us your resume, cover letter & any other important documents you’d like to share that are relevant to your application. We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days via phone or email.
Schedule & Pay
$16/hr: Weekly payment
via check or direct deposit
Mon – Thurs
9AM – 2PM
Mon – Thurs
11AM – 4PM
Employment Type: Part Time, 20hrs/week
(Full time option may be available later)
About Hazel Networks:
We are small business local to SW Portland area seeking a motivated & high energy assistant to help tackle our various projects, assist with managing & organizing inventory & help out with some light office work / cleaning.
We have a vibrant passion for our work, and we believe that hard work and accuracy can be accomplished in an energetic, creative, and fun atmosphere. We look forward to meeting you!